Who are we?
SmartAction exists to advance the AI movement, bridging the gap between what is, and what can be. We are a fully remote company that provides AI-powered virtual agents as a service to more than 100 leading brands across 12 industries. We are headquartered in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
We are seeking a seasoned channel sales professional with partner and regional planning skills that can take this partnership to the next level. Channel Sales leverages partner relationships to sell SmartAction products and services. We work with existing partners and develop relationships with potential new partners to support the company’s ongoing sales growth and success. You can join our team as a Channel Manager, providing channel sales support for a large region and/or portfolio of assigned customers and partners.
- Liaise between partners, customers, and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of SmartAction solutions according to customer needs.
- Drive and manage successful sales/channel marketing campaigns and events.
- Set up and deliver product and/or service presentations and other actions to increase sales effectiveness.
- Cross-sell and up-sell based on an understanding of customer and business needs.
- Develop new channels beyond their immediate goals and open opportunities for SmartAction and the conversational AI space overall.
- Assist with and facilitate closing opportunities, sales training, field sales support, and post-sale customer follow-up.
- Drive activity to enlist new agent partners for SmartAction (i.e. value-added resellers ) through cold calling, networking, referrals, and various outreach initiatives.
- Own the indirect sales process from the beginning of the relationship through installation.
- Assist current partners with revenue-generating activities, including webinars, conference calls, and lunch-and-learns.
- Apply established metrics and dashboards to report on the effectiveness of channel marketing/sales executions, new product introductions, and performance.
- Develop progress and communications project status reports for management.
- Track daily activity and monthly results, meeting assigned minimum sales quotas.
- May provide informal support to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience (3-4 years) in a Channel Sales or related role.
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Persuasive and confident speaking skills with C-level executives.
- Strong sense of initiative while being persistent with follow-up.
- Strong financial acumen related to product pricing, customer profitability, and achieving sales goals
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, or other web-based presentation technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote team environment.
- Experience working side-by-side with executive-level stakeholders to solve complex business problems in a variety of industries
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Proactive, with the ability to motivate and align stakeholders from other departments to make progress on complex, multi-dimensional issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You “sweat the small stuff” and are detail-oriented, holding yourself and your teammates to a high standard
The candidate must be eligible to work in the US. We do not provide sponsorship for employment visas.
Are you the person we are looking for?
SmartAction is looking for people to join our culture who exemplify Grit, are Unconventional, can be Audacious, and have Curiosity. If you are a driven individual who represents these core values and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take initiative, you might be the person we are looking for.
We are happy to provide a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees, including unlimited PTO, Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401K, generous paid holidays, stock options, employee recognition awards, active (remote) social events, casual work environment, flexible working arrangements and more.