Who are we?
SmartAction exists to advance the AI movement, bridging the gap between what is, and what can be. We are a fully remote company of ~50 people that provides AI-powered virtual call center agents as a service to more than 100 leading brands across 12 industries. We are headquartered in Dallas/Fort-Worth, TX.
Our company is continuing to grow its proprietary products and feature sets while leveraging best-of-breed technologies to deliver efficient, scalable solutions to our clients and their end customers. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an entrepreneurial mindset and good interpersonal skills.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing strategies and programs across digital advertising (paid search, display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing)
- Lead the creation of market-level messaging strategies by having strong understanding of business needs, drivers, and competitive landscape to impact sales at scale as well as staying current with customer and competitive insights, and marketing trends
- Work closely with sales team to shape programs that contribute to pipeline and opportunity creation; ensure coverage across each stage of the funnel with the right messaging and collateral.
- Update and expand library of marketing collateral (whitepapers, one-pagers, infographics, case studies, blogs, etc.)
- Measure the performance and effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns; identify areas for improvement and drive and creative growth strategies
- Ensure the website is an optimized resource for customers/prospects as well as a robust tool for demand generation
- Create, forecast, and manage marketing budget
- Ability to define and execute an end-to-end marketing strategy, with strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Has proven experience generating marketing-sourced revenue through inbound traffic and conversion using a mix of paid and earned media placements
- Go-to-market expert who can flawlessly execute launches and drive the adoption for digital products and features
- Data-driven marketer, with the ability to drive experimentation plans and optimize ROI
- Experience managing a high-performing marketing team
- Can drive multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment, balancing people management with hands-on work and personal accountability for key deliverables
The candidate must be eligible to work in the US. We do not provide sponsorship for employment visas.
Are you the person we are looking for?
SmartAction is looking for people to join our culture who exemplify grit, are unconventional, can be audacious, and have curiosity. If you are a driven individual who represents these core values and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take initiative, you might be the person we are looking for.
We are happy to provide a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees, including unlimited PTO, Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401K, generous paid holidays, stock options, employee recognition awards, active (remote) social events, casual work environment, flexible working arrangements and more.